Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Featured Session is Up!

I'm so excited to show ya'll my Featured Session. Remember the CONTEST I posted about in March? Well, Misty and her sisters were the first to reply. I photographed Misty's sister's WEDDING last April, and took her own ENGAGEMENT pictures in June. I just love their family!
Go check out their images, and then leave some love comments here for them! Misty and her sisters rocked the shoot like super models!



The purpose of a Featured Session is to show off an entire session's images. So many times, I've looked at fellow photographer's blogs and wished that I could see everything... more than just two images of what looks like an awesome session. Not only that, but for my potential clients. I want you to know that you'll be getting more than two awesome images from your session. Typically, between 20-30 images are shown from each session during proofing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute - I'm going to check it out now! :)