Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ready for a Contest?

One of the things I set out to do this year was to really have fun with my blog and blog readers. I've really been lacking in this department, and figured that there's no better time than the present to shake things up a bit!

I'm so excited to offer my first contest! My previous post talked about updating my website. If you haven't seen it lately, well, it hasn't changed. In an effort to do a total re-haul, I'm looking for some fresh faces. You'll notice that my first gallery is titled "Featured Session", and that there isn't anything in it. That's where you come in.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to get creative. Willing to be "out there". Willing to just go with the flow. The first person to respond to me by e-mail with the subject line "I'm willing" will get a free photo session, and will be the featured session on my website until... well... I don't know. :)

The Rules: I'd like to limit this session to an individual or couple, the session needs to be completed by March 30, and you must be willing to have pictures taken in the Valdosta area.

Maybe you still need your senior pictures taken, or engagement photos. Maybe you're anniversary is coming up and you haven't had portraits taken since your wedding. Maybe you're just up for some fun! Whatever the reason or situation, I'd love to add your pictures to my portfolio.


Ready?
Set.
GO!

4 comments:

Annie said...

What a neat idea. I can't wait to see what you come up with from this session! Any takers yet?

Bernadette Uzcategui said...

Ooooh! I used to live in Albany, GA! I wish I had known about you then...I SO would have booked a session with you! Gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

Fun - can't wait to see what you come up with!

Lindsi Jones Photography said...

I am interested in seeing what happens here. Keep me posted.