Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sibling Love!

Everyone who thinks that siblings are jealous and fight with one another has never met this pair. Meet Trey and his little sister, Lauren. Trey is in love with his sister... and it shows. I just love this image!
I met up with Trey, Lauren, and their parents for portraits this morning. Our original intention was to meet at Drexel Park, but after realizing that an organization was having an Easter Egg Hunt (yep, a week after Easter) we decided to make a drive over to McKey Park instead.
I'm up to my eyeballs in proofing images from the past week (I've had four sessions since last Saturday, and I've got another tomorrow) so all I have time to share is one... but there will be more, I promise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures...I'm so excited!

Thanks,
Melissa

Katrina and Mike said...

Awww, so cute!

Jen E. said...

they are adorable!