Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lane & Kate

In the few weeks, Lane & Kate will both be celebrating birthdays... Lane will be 4 and Kate will be 2. Because of their ages, Bethany their mom thinks that having a joint birthday party would be best. I'm so excited to photograph their party next weekend... it's a Shrek theme!

Last weekend I went to their house to do a mini-shoot for their birthday card. Afterwards, I tried to get a few of them just being cute kids, and it totally worked! Here are some of my favorites.




I can't decide if I like this image in the color-version...



... or in a sepia tone. Kate has beautiful chocolate eyes!

2 comments:

Jen E. said...

just wait til you start using the 50mm for shoots.. :) it works sooo well with portraits!

Lindsi Jones Photography said...

Cute! Was this with the new camera?