Sunday, April 20, 2008

Boudoir Shoot in May

In February, I offered my first boudoir shoot. I had a few people express interest, but maybe with the winter weather and short notice, not enough signed up to have the idea take off. Since that time, I've had two people express extreme interest, so I've decided to offer it again.

On the weekend of May 24-25, I'm looking to host a boudoir shoot in Valdosta at a local hotel to provide a swanky atmosphere, and tons of natural light windows... don't worry, I'll ask to be on a top floor.
If you think you might be interested in joining us for a session, see the flyer below. Talk to you friends, and sign up around the same time... the more, the merrier.
I've done boudoir shoots individually, but never one huge shoot. They're perfect for wedding, anniversary, birthday and "just because" gifts. And remember, it's not how you see yourself... it's how beautiful your partner sees you!

No comments: