Friday, April 18, 2008

I know... I know...

I've been a bad blogger. It's only been since Sunday, and I feel so disconnected. Just wanted to give you an update on what's to come soon.

First, on Wednesday I went to a conference in Columbus for my work. I've never been to Columbus before... but man! It's beautiful. Pictures to come of that soon!
Also, I'm eagerly awaiting some albums to share with you guys in the mail. I can't wait to take pictures of the final images (something I don't think I've ever done) so that you can see what your album might look like if you purchase one... which I strongly recommend! :)
Finally, tomorrow I have an engagement session at Grand Bay with an adorable and funky couple getting married next month in Panama City Beach! I can't wait for their session tomorrow, or their wedding on the beach!

No comments: