Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sometimes, rain is wonderful...

Yesterday morning, I had an engagement session scheduled... but the weather had something different planned. I drove all the way out to the location, looked around a bit to scope out cool spots, and the skies opened up to rain. And lots of it.
As I sat in my car just after getting off the phone with my bride-to-be, I looked out my car window and realized that there HAS to be some good to come out of me driving into the middle of nowhere. It was then that I grabbed my umbrella and camera, and started walking in the rain. Thankfully, since it was raining, there was no one else around. It was a wonderful opportunity for me to be in nature!
As it turns out, I took several pictures during my nature mini-session... here is a collage of a few images!



If you click on the picture, it will enlarge.

Luckily Ashley and Brandon were available to shoot today! More images to come from their session later!

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

oh i love rainy day images! they are actually a fave of mine..for me, dark skies, fog, rain..well, it equals lots of MOOD. Looks like you had a good time playing in the rain! fun stuff!