Monday, June 29, 2009

Colten

Every time I do a session as part of my baby plan (5 sessions during the first year) I'm amazed at how much babies grow in a span of 3 months. I am so privileged to be able to document this time in their lives (and his/her family) to make memories that will last forever.
Very fitting to this post, last week I saw my grandparents and received a beautiful gift from them. My grandmother had made a memory album for me with all of my childhood pictures. It was so much fun looking through it with my grandparents and my mom... and I hope that the same kind of joy will be experienced as Colten and his family look at his baby pictures many years down the road.


I have to confess that Colten completely stole my heart Saturday morning during our session. He was totally flirting with me... laughing and cooing the whole time. Well, I thought it was directed toward me. You'll see who the real object of his affection is in these images.

























I guess moms win over photographers... it was the sweetest thing to see Colten's eyes light up and smile when he saw his mom. Adorable!

No comments: