Monday, September 29, 2008

Oliva Grace

My regular blog readers will remember this cute face from HERE, HERE, and HERE (and because I love this session, HERE too!)
Just before leaving for Japan ... for three years, no less... I convinced Katrina to let me babysit Olivia while she ran errands before the big trip. It was so much fun. We sang, watched the Food Network, played with Cindy Lou, and she allowed me to pretend to be the paprazzi following her all over. :)

In my pursuit to push their move into the deep recesses of my brain and heart because it hurt so much that they left, I have just now edited the "session" I had with Olivia that day.














1 comment:

Katrina and Mike said...

Perfect perfect perfect! She looks like a doll in the last one! I can't believe how different she looks now. I want to order some of these...I'll use them as her "3 months." So...How do I go about doing that?

I enjoyed the glance through all those pictures! :)

Oh Shoot...Please just move to Japan so I can have you forever.