Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ashley & Brandon : Married

This weekend was amazing! Not only was it my birthday on Sunday, but I had the opportunity to spend it in Pamana City for Ashley & Brandon's wedding. The wedding was at the Majestic Beach Resort and my hotel room was on the 18th floor. Holy cow! Saturday morning, this was my view.



After looking over over our balcony during breakfast... my husband, friend, and I noticed something in the water. Sting rays! I was amazed at how close they were to the shore, and how many of them there were!



After playing around Saturday morning with the guys, it was time to get ready for the Bid Day. I joined Ashley and her family for some "getting ready" shots, and of course my favorite... the details!









What a beautiful bride!



I'm so happy that Ashley and Brandon decided to see one another before the ceremony. It wasn't intentional, but we were able to spend so much more time doing relaxed portraits with them. I love that their faces are beaming with excitement of the day. Several times I remember family and friends asking them if they were nervous. Ashley would just smile back and say "A little... but I'm really excited." Spending this extra time with them was so special!









I wish I had a wide-angle lens to capture all of the guests of the wedding... although there were only about 50 invited to the wedding, Ashley and Brandon had quite a turn-out for their vows exchange!



I love how simple the decorations were... white chairs, and a gorgeous arbors adorned with tropical colored flowers.

*This is perhaps my favorite image I've ever taken... negative space ROCKS!*






After the ceremony, the sun was just beginning to set. I was amazed to see this image in my camera.



Following the beach-side ceremony, guests were invited to one of the hotel's conference rooms, which is beautifully decorated by Ashley's mom and family members. They did a terrific job! It's getting late, so I'll share three of my favorites... the cake, guests tables (I love the details they paid attention too, like the little leaves beneath the glasses), and the new Mr. & Mrs. Brandon Williams!








Ashley and Brandon, thank you so much for inviting me into your lives and allowing me the opportunity to capture your love for all to see. I hope you're having a blast in the Bahamas, and hope to have your images delivered soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! THESE PICTURES ROCK..CANT WAIT TO SEE WHATS COMING..KELLY YOU WENT WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND.. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND ESPECIALLY FOR BEING THERE TO SAY TO ASHLEY "THIS IS YOUR DAY, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THAT. THANKS GIRL, STACY (MOM OF BRIDE) ;-)

Anonymous said...

The sunset one is amazing! I can't wait to see the rest.. especially the special moment between ashley, me and you (wink, wink)... hahah!

Amazing work! Thanks!

<3 Danie

Lindsi Jones Photography said...

You did a great job Kelly! I love the sunset shot and the ones on the blue wall. Keep up the good work!