Monday, August 24, 2009

Gotta love Facebook... Lauren & George : Engaged

I love Facebook. Not only does it allow me to connect with long-lost friends, it provides me a limitless source of people that I can connect with regarding photography!

Lauren, George, and I know one another through other friends... it's actually a long story. Fast forward to a few months ago, Lauren left a comment on my Facebook giving me a compliment for my pictures. She asked if I ever did weddings... and the rest is history.

I am so excited about their wedding. Lauren and George will be getting married in December, and I'm thrilled for them. During their engagement session on Saturday we talked all about the details of their Big Day. It was awesome to see George light up too... I'm not really used to seeing the grooms get excited about wedding plans.

Speaking of their engagement session, we met up on Saturday afternoon in Atlanta at Stone Mountain Park. There were a TON of people, but we managed to find some nice spots off the beaten path. We wanted a mixture of traditional and fun, with a smidge of recognition on the location. I think we met our goals. Have a look...








No comments: