Monday, August 3, 2009

Christmas in July... err, August!

Christmas is TOTALLY my favorite holiday. It's my favorite holiday because you can shop for it all year. In fact, I already know what I'm going to get just about everyone on my Christmas list this year. Awesome, right?
My personal family and friends aren't the only ones who will make out like madmen this year... so will you! I'm trying to figure out the best packages to offer this holiday season, and I need your help.
When you think about a holiday portrait session, what is most important to you? Do you want holiday cards... do you want images on a CD for self-printing... do you want a storyboard? a canvas? a print credit? Leave a comment on this post and tell me what you want. In the next few weeks I'll nail down something specific, but selecting something that you'll like is important to me! So, on your mark, get set, go... leave a comment!

No comments: