Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Big Announcement... Holiday Packages & Cards are Here!

Words cannot begin to express how excited I am about this year's holiday portrait packages and cards. Through a little bit of research I was able to find two rockin' designers to provide ya'll with beautiful cards that your friends and family will be raving about all year!

Click on the image to enlarge



Aren't they amazing?! I'm thinking about using one of them for my own Christmas cards, but I can't narrow down my favorite!

Holiday Portrait Packages have also been created this year with your interests in mind! Now through November 6th, I'll be offering this portrait package special for all of my holiday clients. Even if you don't know who is on your holiday card list, take advantage of this opportunity!

So, what do you get?

All holiday portrait packages include:
- a 60-minute portrait session
- 50 holiday cards (same design) sized 5x7 featuring your favorite image(s)

You'll also get ONE of the following:
- 12x12 storyboard
- 25 additional holiday cards (same design)
- 5 desktop prints including 1 8x10 and 4 5x7 (your choice of images)

So, you'll get a 60-minute custom portrait session, 50 press-printed holiday cards, and your choice of goodiess all for $125. What are you waiting for? Call or e-mail to set up your session soon. Only a limited number of session spots are open!


Fine print: All session fees must be paid at the time of booking. All holiday sessions MUST be completed by November 6th. No exceptions.

2 comments:

{katrina} said...

So awesome! I wish I lived near you! I wish I could hire you to do my daughters pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love them! I want #5!