Friday, July 18, 2008

Stephanie and Jim : Engaged

I may be getting a little ahead of myself by posting this session out of order since I haven't finished posting about Desiree and Stephen's images, but I just had to share the experience I had on Wednesday evening, and show the images that resulted.
Once in a blue moon, I get a client who is really up for anything. Sure, there are others that might say they are... but I'm talking about NO holding back. Jim and Stephanie were that couple, and I'm so glad that Stephanie saw the images I took of Rachel & Jason (here and here), and e-mailed to schedule her engagement session!
We originally planned to meet at Grand Bay, where I've done a few shoots before, since Jim loves nature. I haven't ever done them in the evening, however... so I never realized that it closed at 7:00. As in... the gate automatically closes at 7:00 and you're in violation of nature policy 65498732 if you stay there. Our session was at 6:30.
We hung out for about 15 minutes, but then left just in case our clocks weren't syncronized with the gate's. :) After that, everything was up in the air, and we drove around until we found something that we liked. An old railroad line and a vacant field were calling our names down the road from Grand Bay, so we spent the remainder of our session there.







I don't know which version I like best (color or black & white, so here's both!)







Stephanie and Jim, thanks so much for the great time. I wish you guys the best of luck in the future! I'm sure your wedding in North Carolina will be gorgeous!

1 comment:

Lindsi Jones Photography said...

I like the black in white version best!