Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Bloggers,

Hi. My name is Kelly, and I used to post images here of my rockin' portrait and wedding sessions. Thanks to spam mail, I unluckily received an awesome gift... in the form of my computer crashing. Merry Christmas to me. I do have a few things to be thankful for, however. (1) My images are all okay. (2) My husband is a computer rockstar. (3) I hope to get my computer back soon.
Just because I haven't been able to post anything, doesn't mean that I've been staring at the ceiling or picking my nose for the past few weeks bored out of my mind. Actually, it's anything BUT that. I still need to share with you images that I quickly shared about in
THIS post, still need to share my favorites from Colten's session referenced in THIS post, still need to share with you baby Dillon's arrival, still need to share about the most fun maternity session I did in Atlanta... right before photographing Lauren and George's wedding this past Sunday. Not to mention the fact that in the next month I'll be shooting two engagement sessions and a boudoir marathon.
So, yeah, I've been a tad busy. Did I mention that I also work full time, have a husband, and a rockin' sewing
store on Etsy?

Thank you for your patience. As I get client Christmas orders together, deliver holiday cards, and send quick e-mails... know that I appreciate each and every one of you.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND, do you remember THIS post about Giving is Awesome 2009? All submissions are in and I'm reading over the responses. I'll be announcing a winner next week on the 22nd!

No comments: