Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ear-to-ear Grins

I don't think I've ever had so much fun at a session before.... and I've had a lot of fun sessions. Brison and Landon brought their game at yesterday's photo session. I had a grin from ear-to-ear the entire time. And, seriously, these are two of the cutest boys I've ever seen. Olivia, their mom, is lucky that I didn't take one of them home with me!
Brison and Landon's parents went to college with my husband and me, so it was great catching up with them on how life has been since we've become working adults. The family now lives about two hours away, so it was just by luck that we were able to schedule a session while they were in town.


This was the first shot that I took... I knew the rest were going to be awesome. :)


I can still hear Landon's giggles. :)
One might wonder if Brison and Landon are just that fun to be around, or if the company they kept was funny too. A lot of times with kids I show them their pictures that I take in my camera LCD screen. They always think it's neat, and usually it keeps their interest in allowing me to take more pictures. It didn't work this time. :) While running around the park, I told them I'd offer a self-portrait for them to see. Keeping my word, this was it. HA! No wonder they were laughing!

Lastly, a holiday card for mom and dad to see... adorable, and truly telling of their laughter and attitude toward life: holly and jolly.

Thanks, C Family, for braving the weather despite Saturday's rainy early morning. I can't wait for you to see the rest of your gallery!

No comments: