Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Remember THIS post about Gentry that I made a few weeks ago? I titled it Gentry, Part One with all intentions of posting "part two" a few days after.... better late than never, right? :) Thankfully, I'm a good enough person to have already delivered Gentry's portraits to her parents, so I'm just a bad blogger with the follow through. Hahaha.

If you'll remember, I mentioned something about tutus in Gentry's first blog post. Here they are!



I'm almost at a loss for words with this black & white image.







Two peas in a pod... Gentry and her mommy. I don't know which one of them loves the other more.







This might just be the most beautiful picture EVER.




Thanks, blogland, for being patient. It was worth the wait, wasn't it?

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks Kelly, again you have out done yourself! =)