Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Amber, what a Cutie Patootie!

So really, you've got to be kidding me here. How cute is Miss Amber?! I posted one image of her on Sunday and couldn't wait to reveal my other favorites to you! I exercised some control, but couldn't hold out any longer! :)

Amber is 4 months old, and just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. And yes, I do realize that I say this about ALL of my baby clients, but it's true. Each in their own way, they're all the cutest thing!

Sunday morning I met up with Amber and her mom, and we transformed their back deck into a beautiful photo location. As an aside... one of the things I love most about being an on-location photographer is that I come to you or we go somewhere together. I always laugh when parents say "my home isn't bright enough" or "good luck finding a spot for pictures". It's amazing how you can totally transform something into the perfect picture taking area. Amber's parents have a beautiful deck out back and even though it was sunny during our session, their huge umbrella for the outside table provided the pefect amount of shade! Alright, back on task...

Here's Miss Amber! :)


























No comments: