Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hinged Albums -- NEW Product Offering!

I am beyond excited to introduce a new product to The Bond Between Us Photography! I just received my sample album, and I couldn't wait to share it all with you. I've been offering albums since the beginning, but they've always been in a slip-in format which means that the images and the album were two separate pieces. I've been wanting to have another option for clients, and here it is! These new albums have surpassed my expectations!

Covers are available in fabric (shown below) in three colors and leather. A personalized cover can also be made using one of your images.



What I love the most about these albums is that I have creative freedom over choosing images, how to decorate the pages, and I have the ability to insert meaningful quotes to tell your story.






See what I mean about hinged pages? I love that they're not like a traditional book that you have a large spine to maneuver... these pages are designed to lay open flat.



Albums are available in sizes 8x8 (shown in these images), 8.5x11, 10x10, and 12x12, and can range in thickness from 20 sides (10 pages) to 90 sides (45 pages), often depending on the number of images we use and how many images to a side. Pricing will be quoted based on the size of the album and pages request. All albums will be designed by me, but clients will be able to proof the images and make revisions.










Please e-mail me if you'd like to find out more about this amazing new product!


**Please disregard my product photography skills... maybe one day I'll take that up as well. Is so much easier to focus on faces. :)**

No comments: