Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saying good-bye to an old friend

I can remember it like it was yesterday. The package arrived... and I tore that sucker open as fast as I could and embraced my first dSLR like it was a child. Since March 2007 I've shared many memories with my Olympus e-500 dSLR camera, both personally and professionally. In March of 2008, however, my Oly took the back burner to my new pride and job -- my Canon 20d. I always kept it close though, just in case.
After much thought and deliberation, I've decided to sell my Olympus. Here are the details. If you would like to purchase it, or know someone who would, please e-mail me. It'd be a great Christmas present... I'm just sayin'. :)

- Original box and manual
- Olympus e-500 body
- 14-45mm (1:3.5-5.6) kit lens
- 40-150mm (1:3.5-4.5)
- Olympus flash FL-36
- Flash diffuser
- Olympus battery and charger
- 2GB xd photo card
- Lowepro Slingshot 300

Selling Price: $600 (Paypal preferred)

Great for someone just entering the photography scene. I loved this camera and it served me well. And to break it down for you a bit, I priced everything on Amazon -- it amounted to around $950 brand-new.

No comments: