Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last Minute Holiday Session

This afternoon (that was cold and windy, I might add) I met up with Erin and Trip for their holiday session. I've been attempting to get together for a shoot for the past few weeks, but between the nasty weather and Trip getting a cold, today was the first available time.
We met up at VSU's front lawn which provided a beautiful backdrop to our shoot. I haven't edited any pictures from the session, but I wanted to get this holiday card up for Erin to see. We're in a pickle trying to get cards ordered and delivered in time for her to send out to family and friends...

As with all of my holiday and special occasion cards, these are double-sided 5x7 flat panel cards.

1 comment:

Katrina and Mike said...

I love that shot! He is so cute and big! Wow. Great card!