Friday, October 19, 2007

Four, count 'em, four...

sessions this weekend! My camera and index finger are going to have a work-out by the end of Sunday afternoon. Not to mention the strain of my eyes. But it's definitely worth it!
Check back throughout the weekend for teaser images from the sessions. And, if you like what you see and haven't already scheduled a session, e-mail me (
thebondbetweenus@gmail.com) to set one up! There are only 67 more days until Christmas, and only 31 more days to complete sessions before the Christmas deadline!
So, what kind of sessions am I doing? Here's the line up:

- Family Session with cutie, Dalton, and his parents
- Maternity pictures with Melissa (I can't WAIT to share you my fun ideas)
- Newborn session with Trip and his mom
- Couple's Christmas card session... and some with their dog too!

No comments: