Thursday, August 23, 2007

TAG!

I’ve been tagged! In blog speak, it means that I’ve been contacted by a fellow blog reader (Jen from JenLee Photography!) and asked to share 8 interesting facts about myself and then “tag” others to do the same.
So, here’s my list!


8. If I had to pick another occupation I would choose to be a teacher.

7. My favorite vacation ever was to Aruba for my 21st birthday.
6. I have a problem with checking my e-mail all the time.
5. I like tomato sauce, but not tomatoes. Similarly, I like strawberry flavored things, but not strawberries.
4. I have an addiction to Coca-Cola.
3. I’ve never been to the West Coast.
2. My husband and I have been together for almost 7 years. We went on our first date after a mutual friend meeting us for dinner cancelled on us. It was at Ruby Tuesdays.
1. The last time I had my picture taken by a professional photographer – other than my wedding - was when I was in high school. (Sad, huh?)

No comments: