Friday, August 10, 2007

The Haven's Silent Auction

Saturday night at Mathis City Auditorium, the Haven's Battered Women Shelter will host its annual silent auction fundraiser. I went to the event last year, and was awed by the number of submissions... all wanting to help support the fight against domestic violence. I'm so excited to participating this year! I'll be donating a free session with a $50 print credit.

Since only one person can win this great deal, I thought I'd offer a little something to everyone else. If you contact me and book a session between tomorrow and August 31, I will donate 10% of your print sales to the Haven. The session doesn't have to be completed by August 31st, however, just the booking.

If you're interested in this special, shoot me an e-mail (thebondbetweenus@gmail.com) and mention this blog entry!!

No comments: