Monday, January 4, 2010

Just to let you know...

... there are a few spots open in the January Boudoir Marathon! On Sunday morning, January 24th, I've got a few spots open and would love it if you joined me for a session! See my post HERE for more information. The location has changed to Tallahassee, but Valdosta and Thomasville ladies can certainly make the short trip. I promise that it will be worth your while.
Because the date is quickly approaching, please e-mail me pronto to ensure that you can grab up the time slots. All boudoir albums will arrive in time for Valentine's Day, and would make a perfect gift for your special someone. Or, it would be perfect if you're getting hitched this spring or summer. Or, it would be perfect as a "Happy Wednesday" gift. Really... do you need a reason to show off your amazingness?! I think not!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Come on ladies! Please join us!