Friday, March 13, 2009

Zack & Shannon

Last Saturday, I met up with Lindsey and Laura for a photo session of their kids. Lindsey's brother is married to Laura, and both Zack and Shannon are similar ages. I photographed them in 2007 HERE and was excited when they wanted to schedule another session.
Now I have to warn you that photographing two almost two-year olds is D.I.F.F.I.C.U.L.T. I was exhausted after the session! Lindsey and I spoke after the session, and at least she felt the same way as me. :) You won't find the typical "smiling child" pictures here... they were on the move and refused to stop the whole time! Boy, if I could bottle up that energy I'd be rich!

Meet Zack.


Meet Shannon.


See Shannon say "cheese".


See Zack pretend he's a GQ model (I swear this was not posed!)


See Zack and Shannon play.





Lindsey and Laura, thanks for being so patient! I've been battling allergies and have had no stamina to stay up and edit photos! I'll be sending you an e-mail soon to let you know that they're finished!

No comments: