Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kelly's Bump

Kelly is a great friend of mine, and not just because we share the same name. Kelly and I spend all day together at our full-time job, so it was a given that she allow me to showcase her belly on my blog! We met up Saturday morning for her maternity session, and had so much fun striking poses all over downtown Valdosta. Here are just a few of my favorites from her session:


















I can't wait for Baby Amber's arrival, which should happen in the next few weeks. I hope to be able to do her newborn session too! If she looks anything like her momma, she'll be adorable!

3 comments:

Kent said...

Absolutely beautiful! She is glowing! Great job Kelly :o)

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

Beautiful! Especially love that last one!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM, KW you always do such a great job your creativity is awesome and KJ you look so cute you will treasure these pics. Good job ladies! Robin