Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Notice anything different?

Over the next few weeks you'll notice some changes around here... changes that are for the better in stream-lining my photography style, the services I provide, and my branding (logo, blog, website, etc.)
I'm trying to set up the blog to show larger pictures so that you don't have to rely on clicking the images to see them bigger. One of the things I mentioned in my previous post was how much I love details, and I'd love for my images to take a more center-staged look!
So if this blog keeps changing each time you look at it, don't freak out. It's just undergoing a makeover!

Oops! One more thing. Not only should you be on the look out for changes around here, but I'll soon be posting information on my holiday mini-sessions. I'll be scheduling mini-sessions in October and November, offering a super discounted price on session fees and holiday cards. Again, just be on the look out! Once they're full, I won't be offering any other specials until 2009!

No comments: