Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Connor

This weekend I traveled to St. Simon's Island to shoot along side a fabulous local photographer Jill Higgins. Before the wedding, however, I met up with a long-time friend Carla and her son Connor. We ate lunch at the amazing Barbara Jean's Restaurant and then walked to a little park and did some portraits of Connor.
One of the things I love most about these set of images is that this mini-session was totally on Connor's terms. Carla was wonderful to just let him "do his thing" and sit back as I photographed him... which is the essence of a lifestyle session.









Come back later this week for images from my perspective of Mary & Josh's wedding. It was beautiful and I can't wait to edit them!

1 comment:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Such a handsome little man! I love him!!