Monday, December 10, 2007

The Vincent Family

I've been so lucky this year to really see my how much my clients appreciate my work. As many of you know, I have no formal advertising plan. No flyers left at places, no ads or commercials. Every new client comes to me through past clients. So when someone wants to book me based on the recommendations of others, I smile on the inside knowing that I've impressed atleast one person. :)
The Vincent Family was referred to me by the Norris family that I photographed just two weekends ago. It's amazing how fast word spreads when it's something good! I had so much fun during out photo shoot together on Saturday. We walked around, played in the leaves, and I even got mom and dad to make funny faces at the camera (see sneak peek picture #4).









No comments: