Friday, December 28, 2007

The Holidays... and more!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season... and if you gave portraits as gifts that they were well received. :) My husband and I spent Christmas with his family, and had a great time visiting with everyone! I think I'm still full from all of the food that was eaten!
I wanted to let everyone know that with the start of the new year, a few things are changing around The Bond Between Us.

Print Collections: In addition to a la carte pricing, I've decided to offer print collections as a way for clients who like a little more structure to be able to make ordering easier.

Pricing: I've been overwhelmed at the response of my photography, and feel as though I have a better understanding of the work that goes into producing a final image product from the time I snap a picture. I promise it won't be a big change, but please be prepared to see a slight alteration in 2008.

Contests (i.e. FREE STUFF!!): I've seen a few fellow photographers host contests on their blog, and I wanted to give my readers the same opportunity to win cool stuff. The prizes might be photo related, they might not. Stay tuned for more details in 2008!

Thank you for allowing my the opportunity to capture images of you and your family... and to be able to share those images with all of my blog readers. Here's hoping that 2008 brings you happiness and a sense of peace!




A few pictures to share of our Christmas tree, and my new favorite ornament of the year!

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

pretty ornament! I hope you guys had a GREAt holiday and that 2008 is a wonderful year for you both! It's been great getting to know you more and I appreciate your friendship!