Sunday, July 8, 2007

Today's Adventures

No pictures, but I wanted to give a 'shout-out' to my wonderful clients today!
This morning, I left the house at 8:00am... and got home around 9:30pm. What did I do all day? A lot of driving, even more photo-taking, and making some great friends along the way!

Melissa, thank you so much for meeting me half-way and being a fan-TAB-ulous model on Driftwood Beach. I am so thankful that you were willing to take on the challenge. (BTW, are you as red as I am? I've got some wonderful tan lines... hehe)

Stacy & Phil (and the kids), you guys are such troopers. It was so wonderful to be able to put a face with all of the e-mails we've been sending back and forth! I can't wait until your wedding in a few weeks!


I promise that tomorrow I'll have some pictures for you all to see.

No comments: