Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Celebrating Adoption

I just have to post about this! An amazing organization, Celebrating Adoption, has been created to offer FREE photography sessions to families who have adopted children within the past year. It began a few years ago, and has boomed since then!
I'm happy to announce that I have applied to be one of their photographers! Basically, as a photographer, I will waive my session fee, provide each family with a set of printed proofs (perfect for framing or scrapbooking), and offer additional prints or enlargements at a 15% reduced rate.
I don't come from an adoptive family, but I work with children and teens each day who live in foster care... and now how important it is for them to be shown love. This is the least I can do to show appreciation for a family willing to share their love.

I invite you to check out Celebrating Adoption's website:
http://www.celebratingadoption.org/ . And if you know anyone who might fall into this category, I'd love to photograph their new family!

No comments: