Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Let's Get Trashed!

... not in the way that you're thinking!!
If you know anything about me, you know that I'm fun and creative. I just found out about THE coolest idea! It's called "Let's Get Trashed" and its a photo shoot where seniors are photographed to "trash" their prom dresses.

Here's the link to the official site: CLICK ME

If anyone is interested in this kind of a session, I'll waive my fees. And I'll even give you a CD of the images... as long as you let me use your photos for my sites!
Seriously, think about it. When are you ever going to wear your prom dress again?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm not sure I fit the mold you are looking for, but I'm interested in your offer. I am 25, a grad student at SCAD, and have my dress from the USMC Ball this past November. It is a beautiful dress, but you're right, when am I ever going to wear it again!? I am taking this summer off, so I have open availability! Just let me know if you are interested!! :) Thanks!! Melissa

Kelly said...

Melissa,
I'm TOTALLY interested... please e-mail me!! thebondbetweenus@gmail.com