Tuesday, June 5, 2007

It's back!

... my website, that is. I decided to erase everything and start from the beginning, and it worked just fine. Thankfully, my back-up material is in tip-top shape, and it was relatively easy!

I'm also excited to announce that I added a "featured session" portfolio to the galleries section of the website. Some clients have the misconception that photography is about capturing one or two good images, as they're so used to trying for that "perfect shot" at portrait studios. What I want you to see is that when you have an on-location session with me, it's not about capturing that perfect shot... it's about capturing life, happiness, giggles, and fun! It's about capturing TWENTY perfect shots, and not being limited to order just one pose!

The "featured session" will give you a glimpse into what the client receives as their proofs, which typically ranges from 15 to 25 images. It is with hope that you will better understand my style, and the variety of images you'll receive of your portrait session.

No comments: