Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Smith Family

Okay, I'll admit it... this was a challenge for me. A mom and two adult children (well, 17 is almost adult). I had to throw out my ideas for "kid" poses, and figure out how I would photograph three adults.
I was approached by Ms. Smith for a last-minute photo session, as her daughter was coming home for the weekend from grad school. (She was referred by the family with the adorable three boys from last weekend.) Luckily, I didn't have anything planned yesterday during the time alotted for the session!
I was really excited to being doing a session at Grand Bay. I've been there a hundred times, but never photographing people... only nature.

Here are a few of the first images I've been able to proof so far. Thanks, Smith Family, I had a lot of fun!





1 comment:

Jen E. said...

looks like a fun nature place to do some photographing! I look forward to seeing the individual shots!