Saturday, February 10, 2007

Welcome to my new Blog!

After much thought, and about 50 website name denials, I have finally found the new name for my photography business: The Bond Between Us - Kelly Williams Photography.
I hope my photography services will live up to this name... as with each photograph I take, and photo session I complete, my intentions are to capture the essence of the bond between those people. Whether it be a couple preparing to marry, a husband and wife awaiting the arrival of their first child, or the rivalry of siblings... capturing the bond that you share is priceless.


In the coming months, look forward to a full-on website with galleries and new ways of presenting information. Until then, sit tight with this blog, and enjoy the pictures to follow!

No comments: