Monday, February 12, 2007

Engagement Shoot - L & C

"Fun and In Love"... the only words I can find to describe this couple. Originally, we hadn't planned on doing engagement pictures together, but I decided that it would be a great opportunity for us all to get to know one another before the Big Day. L happily agreed when I told her that I would count them as part of their package. =)
The location of their wedding is near a park, where we'll be taking a lot of the wedding pictures. For that reason, I suggested we go somewhere a little different. Different meant downtown, and they were such good sports for my creative shots!
Here are a few teaser pictures from their session yesterday!









2 comments:

Katrina and Mike said...

I really like this last one with the church building in the background! I wouldn't have thought of that being a nice background...I guess that's why you hold the camera, not me! Very nice! Can't wait for the wedding pictures!!

Scrappygirl2u said...

I wish I had checked my blog sooner! I would have loved to have known a fellow photog in the Valdosta area. I love that little downtown area! I think you got some great shots! :) I love that building on Patterson "The Crescent" My grandparents had their 50th anniversary party there 11 years ago. I will have to post a couple of my downtown shots on my blog.