Sunday, August 7, 2011

Texas

Early this summer, my husband and I drove to Texas for my cousin's wedding. I'll be sharing their awesome story later tonight, but I wanted to share this one image I captured while driving down the road. {Okay, I wasn't driving down the road... my husband was, and I photographed along the way.}
For several years, I've been itching to find a tree in a large pasture that I could photograph. Everywhere I drive, I think about it and hope that I'll find it along my travels. While driving home from Texas, my husband said to me "Ooo, that tree is yours!" And I snapped. And it developed perfectly. The horses below are just an added bonus. I had it printed large, and I'm trying to find a spot for it in my house!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

So pretty!!

arnab rahim said...

Chosen 2010 Best San Francisco Wedding Photographer by SFGate, Joseph Kohn Available for Limited Pre Wedding Photography Assignments Worldwide.
San Francisco City Hall photographer
san francisco wedding photographer
wedding photographer
sf wedding photographer
city hall photographer
sf photographer
wedding photography