Saturday, January 22, 2011

One Big Happy.

Kala and Matt had a great idea for their parents... a photo session as part of their holiday gift! Part 1 of their family session can be found here in THIS post, and now I'm sharing Matt's side of the family.
I love when clients invite me to their homes or family land... sessions like these are so personal, and it challenges me to think on my feet instead of using the same areas I photograph all the time. I loved the barn at Matt & Kala's, and knew I need to do pictures in front of it.





I love the idea of sending Happy New Year cards... especially if the holidays are a bit too busy and hectic. Not only does it allow you time to relax, but it's also nice for your friends and family who continue to receive well-wishes into January.

No comments: