Saturday, August 21, 2010

Remaining Openings for 2010

Hi everyone! I'm so excited that bookings for holiday sessions are going well, but that unfortunately means that I only have a few more spots open for 2010. Here are the dates and times that I have open.

- Sunday, September 12th at 8:00am: BOOKED, NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Saturday, October 2nd at 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 3rd at 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 10th at 6:00pm

If you're open to a session during the week, I have limited openings for that as well. Let me know if you're interested. Weekday sessions are only good for mini-sessions, as the available light is decreasing quickly.

Actually, I take that back... let me explain. The above sessions are the only availabilities I have if you want your images delivered for the holidays. If you don't have an immediate need (i.e. you don't want holiday cards or to use your images for holiday presents) than I am more than happy to schedule a session after the middle of October. Just know that there will be no guarantee that your images will be ready for Christmas.

And, because a blog post without an image isn't any fun, here's one from a newborn session I did last weekend. Cole's official blog post is coming soon, but here's a teaser!


No comments: