Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black Friday Sale!

I'm SUPER thrilled to introduce a new product that I will begin offering officially in 2010. However, since Black Friday is so awesome for shopping at stores around the town, I thought I'd offer a little sneak preview! This Friday only, from 4:00am - 12:00noon take advantage of my Black Friday opportunity!
Accordion Albums are wallet-sized and perfect for storing in your bag to show off your favorite session images (up to 13, to be exact)! Available in sets of two or three, they can even be that extra little something for Christmas this year! What grandparent wouldn't want THAT for the holidays? Or mom... or dad? Accordion albums also have an awesome feature of a magnetic closure, so there's no worries about getting it damaged in your purse!


Don't they look awesome?!!!
So. Between 4:00am and 12:00noon, if you're interested in having your own set of accordion albums, you'll need to pay me through paypal. A set of two albums is $30. A set of three albums is $45. My paypal address is mrs.kelly.williams@gmail.com. Only payments made between 4:00am - 12:00noon will be accepted for this awesome deal! Get a start on your holiday shopping right here at The Bond Between Us Photography. I guarantee your recipient will LOVE it!



Special Note: Your image selections don't have to be decided upon at time of ordering. Next week I will send an e-mail to everyone who made a purchase with detailed information.

No comments: