Monday, September 28, 2009

Natural Beauty

I am so lucky to have the greatest friends ever. This weekend I traveled to Birmingham, Alabama to have a girl's weekend with nine of my closest friends. Though we come from all walks of life and have very busy lives, we've managed to remain close for the past five years. Two of the girls this weekend are pregnant, and we are all so excited. One isn't too far along (but I swear I'll get pictures in a few months). Dusty, however, is... and it's beautiful!
Dusty is truly a natural beauty. She can be girly-girl one minute, but then practical and getting dirty the next. She also has awesome fashion and lifestyle sense that can be followed all around the world through her blog (http://www.allthingsgd.blogspot.com/). You've got to check her out!
In preparing for our girl's weekend, Dusty and I have been talking about her baby bump getting some action on my blog. Her baby is 26 weeks old today, and I can't wait to see her continue to grow and see her cute face one day! Until, here are some pictures of Dusty and her adorable baby belly!









7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! These are INCREDIBLE! I am seriously tearing up at their beauty!

Steph@ madas place said...

LOVE!!

Beth @ UnskinnyBoppy said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful!!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Oh wow Kelly, thank you so much!! I love that second pic--so neat! You are such a wonderful friend to do these pics for me and I will treasure them forever!

Jill said...

Those are so pretty! D looks great, as always!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kelly and Dusty!! -M

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Oh so beautiful!!!!! I'm tearing up! :)