Monday, February 9, 2009

Emma is getting a baby sister!

Saturday afternoon, I met up with the Barton Family for maternity portraits. The story of how they found me is pretty funny, because what I didn't realize is that I already knew them! Leslie was referred to me by a friend of hers and while she and her husband were looking at my blog, he discovered that he actually works with my husband at VSU. Small world, huh?
Because the campus of VSU has special meaning to the Barton's (they met during college) we chose to shoot there. I love when clients have a connection with our shoot location... it always seems to add a little more to the session.
My post title revolves around Emma because even though we were doing the shoot for her mom, she totally ran the show! She gave me a play-by-play of the shots that I should get, and even showed me her awesome ballet moves while her mom was changing outfits. :)
Here are some of my favorites from the session!


















Barton Family, thanks for an entertaining afternoon! I can't wait for the arrival of Baby B and hope that we can set up a session when she comes. Be looking for an e-mail later this week with details on the rest of your session!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Kelly, these look great! I am so excited to see the rest. Thanks again for making the session so much fun.