Saturday, November 8, 2008

Amanda & Eric : Married

This weekend I'm in Savannah, Georgia and I just finished shooting Amanda and Eric's wedding. The weather could not have been nicer, sunny all day, although it did get chilly toward the end of the night.
Amanda and I have been chatting via e-mail since around March, and it was so nice to be able to put a face to the name I had been writing all these months. Amanda is so pretty, slightly shy, and is a great match for Eric who is the outgoing one! It's amazing how opposites attract.
Since I'm here in my hotel room, and there isn't anything wonderful on television, I decided to proof some of the images from today. I'm so excited to share these images, and to see how the others turn out!
























1 comment:

Katrina and Mike said...

I love their cake! What is the bride and groom doing?

And the outside shot of them kissing is beautiful!! Great color! Great images!