Tuesday, October 28, 2008

World's Cutest Witch(es)

I love Halloween. Love it! I don't know if it's the dressing up part or remembering what it was like to be a kid with a pillowcase filled with candy, but Halloween has always been so much fun for me! I remember in middle school (and admittedly, early high school years) my best friend and I would go trick-or-treating in her neighborhood... there was one neighbor who always gave away full-sized Snickers bars. Oh my goodness!
This past weekend, Seanna and Makenzie came over with their parents for dinner, and while the food was cooking we decided to go outside and play. They always are dressed to match, and I couldn't resist taking some shots of their "World's Cutest Witch" t-shirts.







Also, a quick note... holiday mini-sessions are still available for those interested. I've decided to extend the dates available. So, if you're interested in a quick shoot for holiday pictures or greeting cards, either call or e-mail me to set up a session. $150 will get you a 30-minute on-location session and 5 full-resolution images on CD.

1 comment:

Katrina and Mike said...

Wow! Seanna is getting so big! Those are cute shots! Love the shirts. Hey I used a pillow case for my candy when I was little too! :)