Monday, June 9, 2008

Contest Winners!

Last week, I got some great submissions for my blog contest about names for my wedding packages. I really wanted to use silly ones, but felt that potential clients might look over my photography skills and go with another photographer instead of purchasing the "Duct Tape" package.

Congratulations are in order for two people. I chose my ideas based on their suggestions. I did a little tweaking, but feel that my choices are fun and funky... kinda like me. :) What's even funnier is that they're both photographers themselves. (Somehow, it's always easier to help someone else in need instead of thinking of ideas for yourself!)

Which titles won?

- Crazy In Love (the word craze is relates to passion)
- Stuck On You
- Joined at the Hip (a synonym for inseparable)

Be looking for the new names to soon be gracing my wedding package listing! Keri and Heather, you each win a $10 giftcard to Brusters!

No comments: