Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Charity Event Donation

I love an opportunity where I am able to give back to the community. Over the holidays, I was able to help residents of the Haven's Battered Women Shelter ring in the Christmas spirit with free portraits, and I'm now donating my services again!!
I have to stop and rest every once in a while, and think about how fortunate I am to have what I do in life... a house, a great marriage, and a wonderful job. Not everyone is this lucky. So, I try to think about ways to utilize my photography to help others... and I've found another way to reach out!
I am excited to be helping the Child Advocacy Center of Lowndes County in their 8th Annual Fundraiser - a Sporting Clay Shoot. The mission of the CAC is to minimize the trauma to child victims of sexual and physical abuse. This year, I'm donating a door prize for the event. As a thanks for making a donation to the CAC, the winner of this door prize will receive the following promo card displayed in a 5x7 picture frame and a free photography session with a $25 print credit.


No comments: