Monday, March 30, 2009

Archiving 2008 Clients...

Cleaning is not one of my strong points. Usually not until people are pulling into my driveway do I look around and freakishly clean my house.
Such is true with pictures as well, I guess. This morning while editing some of my favorite images from the Butterfly Rainforest (and saving them super big so that when they're printed they'll be awesome) I got an error on my screen reading that the files were too big and I didn't have enough space. How's that for a wake-up call?

While I'm burning CDs and archiving all of the pictures from 2008, I thought to offer a little special here for my clients from last year. If you'd like the opportunity to purchase the final images from your portrait session, shoot me an e-mail and they can be yours for $150*. You'll even get a print release allowing you to print them at your leisure for personal use. One heck of a deal if you ask me.
And, just because I love it so much, here's an image from 2008 that pulls at my heart strings. Here's Samuel from THIS session.




* Pricing good from March 31 through April 15.

No comments: